How can we do relationships (both friendships and romantic) well in a sexualised world? This interactive seminar will equip us to critique the assumptions of our culture, and respond biblically to the challenges of navigating this area of life. Kim and Richard Gibson will lead a seminar, and we'll have discussion groups to help us reflect and apply what we hear. Supper will be included.
- Date & Time: Thursday 23rd September 6pm - 9pm (but arrive at 5.30pm with BYO dinner if you'd like to eat together first)
- Location: See this facebook event for location confirmation
To attend this event, you will need to pre-register below.
- Please stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- If you become unwell during the event, please advise Steph Hawkins.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
- You're encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 app prior to coming, and remember to check-in using the QLD COVID check-in sign.
- You must not attend if…
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19, or waiting for results
- You have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 Hotspot in the previous 14 days