A camp for first year ES students to... get together // get excited // get ready
12 - 14 March 2021
Join us at First-Year camp to meet other Christians that have just started uni, to get into God's word, make new friends and to find out what it means to be a Christian that's just starting uni.
First Year Camp is on! We'll be at Camp Tamborine, Mt Tamborine, 6.30pm 12th March - 1pm 14th March. We'll hear great Bible teaching and spend time thinking through how you can ensure your life is centred around Jesus. There'll be a lot of time to have fun together too!Register for First Year Camp: Please note the following:
- Stay at home if unwell or you have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- If you become unwell during the event, please seek assistance from a welcomer.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
- You are encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 app prior to coming.
- You must not attend if…
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19, or waiting for results
- You have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 Hotspot in the previous 14 days