What freedom do we have in decisions about birth, life, and death? How should we think about suffering and happiness, and how do they affect our thinking in these areas? What are our responsibilities, and what does it mean to be obedient to God in birth, life, and death? As you go through life you’ll need to think through these topics, even if you don’t think you do now!
- Date & Time: Saturday 16th October 2021, 9am-1.30pm
- Location: Brisbane School of Theology, 1 Cross St Toowong
Our Women’s Teaching Day will give you a biblical framework for making wise and godly decisions in these complex issues. We’ll hear a talk on the Bible’s big picture of human life and death, and then choose two elective seminars from these topics:
- Abortion and Voluntary Assisted Dying
We’ll enjoy morning tea and a BYO lunch. Looking forward to seeing you there! Please register using the form below.
You must not attend if you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.