Guys Camp is always a load of fun. We’ll be BBQing, burning and bonding.It’s also a time to get real with each other, to talk about what it means to be a Godly man and to just hang out. If you can’t come for the entire time, that’s fine - come when you can! If you'll need a lift, we’ll organise carpooling - who doesn’t like road trippin’?
When Is It?
Monday 22nd April to Wednesday 24th April
What To Bring?
We are camping out in tents so make sure you bring both the camping gear you need and your own plate, bowl, mug and cutlery for the meal times. Specifically you'll need:
- any camping gear you said you would bring on the form (tent, sleeping mat)
- bedding (sleeping bag, pillow etc.)
- your own plate, bowl, mug & cutlery (incl. steak knife if you’ve got one)
- shoes you can hike or run around in
- a water bottle and hat, as we'll be going for a hike
- Bible & pen
- towel and toiletries (we have a shower block on site)
- all the usual camp clothes
- warm clothes for night time
- super-hero themed attire for our night game
Other things you might like to bring include...
- a mallet for hammering in tent pegs
- a pocket knife
- a tea towel to help with washing up
- something to share for morning/afternoon tea
- insect repellent, sunscreen etc.
- board games or sporting equipment for free time
- anything else you reckon would be fun to do with other blokes!
What’s Happening With Transport?
When you register (below) you can nominate whether you need help with transport, or whether you can offer a lift to others.
How Much Is It?
Cost for is $65. If you can only make it part-time, then your part-time rate will be calculated below as part of the registration form.
Where Is It?
This year we’re at…
Triple C Campsite
245 Cedar Creek Rd
Cedar Creek, Qld, 4520
It’s going to be a great camp, so bring your mates along too!